Thank you for signing up to become a Pro Mama Ambassador! As an Ambassador, you’ll help spread our message of helping mamas live their best lives in your community. Below are some helpful tips on how to get the word out.
What to do:
- Post Pro Mama message on social media (Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.). To use the images below, right click to save the image.
- Talk to your mama co-workers around the office.
- Share Pro Mama’s mission with other mamas at daycare, school, playdates, and extracurriculars.
- Wear it! Pro Mama t-shirt (earn one from 25 sign-ups or purchase one).
How to do it:
- Easy! Announce your new Brand Ambassador role on social media. To use the images below, right click to save the image and use the below quote. Feel free to edit so it’s in your own voice.
- I’m super proud to announce that I am an official Pro Mama Brand Ambassador. I truly believe in their mission of connecting mamas to job opportunities that appeal to every aspect of their lives. I am helping Pro Mama to grow their community of smart and experienced women so they can continue to provide even more support and resources for all of us. Sign up for their FREE newsletter that features mama-friendly (a.k.a. flexible) roles delivered right to your inbox. Link in bio. (Insert your personal referral link). Let’s do this, mamas!
- Moving forward, when we post something that resonates with you, repost it to your community and remind your followers to sign up for our newsletter.
- Get personal! Share your experience of being a working mother, how finding part-time or flexible work is hard, etc. Tag us so we can repost your story!
- Here are some brief talking points for you to cover when you speak with another mama either in person or online:
- Pro Mama is a community and resource for mamas interested in flexible work.
- Pro Mama help mamas find flexible jobs. They can be part-time, work-from-home, in-office for just a few days per week, etc.
- Pro Mama support mamas having it all (whatever that means).
- Make sure to include your personal referral link to receive credit for each signup!
- Be authentic about why you are a Pro Mama Brand Ambassador. Your story will resonate with many mamas - trust us, ours does too!
- We couldn’t be more grateful to you and all of our Brand Ambassadors who are helping to build our community. Thank you.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or ideas.